PAY RENT ONLINE
In order to pay rent, utilities or any other invoices online, you will need to receive an invoice from our automated Bill.com software. Please see below example of an emailed invoice. The invoice details will be attached as a PDF.
1. Click the PAY INVOICE ELECTRONICALLY button to be redirected to the below site.
2. If you have previously paid an invoice, you can enter in your email and password to log in and pay again. You are able to save Credit Card and ACH information under your account.
If you have not previously paid any invoice online, you will click the DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? Link to set up your new account. After clicking on the link, it will ask you details regarding the invoice you are trying to pay. See below screen shot. You can find all these details on the original emailed invoice. Type in the information exactly as it is on the invoice. In the ZIP section you must use the zip code of our office which is 19713.
3. Once you enter in the correct information, it will verify you are trying to access the correct account in Bill.com. You will then be allowed to create an account. Please make sure you are typing all the information exactly how it is shown on your invoice. See below “Create an Account” screen.
4. Once you type in your email and password, you will then be able to access the invoice for payment. See below screen showing account details.
5. When you create an account, you can have multiple accounts for a single rental property. For example, if one tenant/cosigner wishes to log in and pay one month and the other tenant wishes to pay the next month, you would both create an account via the same exact process as stated above. This allows for credit card and ACH information to be linked to only your login in details and not for the entire group of tenants at a certain property.
If you have any issues, please call our office at 302-366-1187.